Thursday 5 May 2011
I feel bad that i havent actually achieved anything website related over the past week. Thats not to say I havent been busy just had other things going on. Other things that are going quite well... Working on a special project for a friend that has become my focus, looking for a job which is currently the thorn in my side...

I want to work so i dont 'need' something to keep me busy. But the constant rejection is enough to make me want to give up - even from places that i thought i would really have a chance at. Does Baby Death make me unhirable? Its like I have a Stigma attached to me now that no one wants to be around. I wish it was as easy as erasing it from my history, but I have to account for the reasons for leaving my former employment - maternity leave, pregnancy complications... then account for the now 5 months that I havent been doing much at all.. wow has it really been that long?

So Mothers Day is Sunday. We're heading to the crematorium. yay. :/



Ive already had my meltdown about it, I was sad and DP kept making me get out of the house for my own good, where i was faced with mothers day parephenalia in every store. Then due to public meltdown he decided i was 'not well' and needed 'help' He called SIDS. The guy on the other end of the phone line told him that everything i was feeling and my breakdowns were actually in the realm of normal behavior - he got quite a shock.. and has backed off a bit  since then thank goodness.

At least it will be a peaceful day... I hope all the mothers, angel mama's and wanna be mama's  have a nice day planned. I never realised how something so simple could bring up so many emotions.

So this Mothers Day:
Remember the Mother's who will be visiting a grave rather than holding their child. It is not a "happy" thought for the day, but it is a reality that we need the love and support of others when the reminder of our empty arms approaches. Also those who have lost their mother and will be visiting her grave. Yes, this is a great celebration, but also is very hard for some of us who must celebrate a memory.  ‎& Don't forget about the women that desperately want to be mothers but are not able to. Mother's Day is especially hard for them... ♥

1 comment:

  1. 免費視訊秀
    後宮視訊
    mfc視訊
    showlive視訊聊天網
    韓國視訊
    日本視訊
    line視訊
    玩美女人影音秀
    台灣免費影音視訊聊天室
    免費視訊聊天室
    同城約炮聊天室網聊寂寞直播間午夜陪聊視頻私色房綜合圖片富婆包養網情人視訊影音網
    情人網聊天室網聊寂寞視頻夜店視頻秀聊天室咪咪色情小說黃色操逼小說情人視訊送100點
    冒泡視頻交友聊天中國城多人視頻聊天午夜直播真人秀毛毛片成人視頻深情款款視訊交友網
    寂寞午夜交友聊天室專業陪聊網咪秀匯聊天室AV成人倫理動畫日本毛片影音視訊聊天情人網
    163聊天室網站成人寂寞一夜情網看我秀聊天室私人伴遊網情人網67三級小說戀愛ing視訊50點

    ReplyDelete